my staff applaction

ridge thc stoner

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name?:ridge thc stoner

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile. https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198414153135/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234) DEADINSIDE;(#2519

a4) What timezone are you located in? central (iowa)

a5) How many in-game warns do you have? 0

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why? no

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where? no i do not

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP? i really like this server and i always see the staff not online some times and i wannna be

there when the other mods arnt all tho if they are i wills still be on

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator?

i do 
Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished. well if a person is doing rdm jail them tell them stop if they keep going warn them if still is mrdm then ban for rda i would realese the person aka the one who got rda then jail the guy and tell him stop or ur getting warned

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated. raids,hits,stealing

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence. 

basiclly hiding behind a props to avoid combat as well as using real life rules in the game.
Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react? well i will try to do what i can then report them and take a video as well

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation? i will pick them up and jail until im done with sit to deal with them

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets. i would tell them to delete it now or u will be warned/banned if it gets bad

Pros

(Redacted)

Cons

You just got a game ban on steam 59 days ago

Current player report on you for using homophobic slurs

Based off of past steam names and messages you've sent I think you're too immature

Little effort put into app

B2. You just put "I do"

C2. Didn't explain what NLR is nor did you you explain your examples and their context

C3. Didn't define metagaming.

D2. Usually you handle the mass rdmer first if no one else can.

Final Conclusion

Mod app needs severe work with spelling and filling out questions correctly, not only do I think you are not fit to be a mod but I also don't think you are 15 years or older which is one of the prerequisites required to apply for staff.

EDIT: Upon further inspection I have found in your workshop creations for gmod, you talked about a youtube channel, although the videos are 4 years old you appear to be 8-9 years old in the videos. I do believe you are too young but I'll leave it up to other mods to determine it.

Final Edit: User was banned

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaof9yWkqIrsTGovM9tiqiQ/featured

Edited by Imacreeper007
More cons

Not even going to bother with my usual format. You said some extremely and unironically hateful things about the LGBTQ+ community on one of the two times I've seen you, including uses of the f-slur. You justified it by saying they were just "your beliefs" and that you were "a Christian"-- again, completely unironically, I do not believe you were joking and you admitted yourself that you weren't. Completely disregarding the extreme irony and lack of self-awareness needed for a self-proclaimed devout Christian to be so intolerant, multiple members of the staff team are in the LGBTQ+ community-- myself included. You would not fit in on the staff team, and I don't want someone like you working with us and enforcing the rules. You're not fit to be staff, and unless you make some very big changes to yourself as a person, you never will be. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.