Derpza's Mod App

Derpza

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name? Derpza

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile. https://steamcommunity.com/id/86394323

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234) Derpza#4290

a4) What timezone are you located in? EST

a5) How many in-game warns do you have? 6

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why? once on accident by cowboydog, and once from active warns

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where? Yes, I have been staff on here several time, and I have been staff on a few other darkrp servers

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP? I would like to volunteer for Xeno because I really enjoy helping out the player base. I enjoy making friends with everyone on the server and helping out other staff when they don't know a command or how to correctly handle a situation. Overall I really enjoy staffing as a whole and I really look forward to being staff again

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator? I believe that I would be a good moderator because I have a lot of experience with ulx, and handling players. I have been staff on here several times before. I love the community and hate to see when there is a lot of mingy players on not being handled correctly, or when there is simply no mods on to help. I know that I have been flakey with being a moderator on here, and I would like to say that I have my issues under control and I am fully committed to stay for a while. 

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished. RDM is when someone randomly kills another player, and as punishment for it is a warning. RDA is when a player randomly arrests another player, the punishment for this is the same as RDM.

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated. NLR is the New Life Rule, so basically how it works is when you are killed there is a two minute grace period where you can't roleplay with the person who just killed you, and you can't go back to the area of your death for the same amount of time, but if you were killed in a raid, you cannot go back to the building until the raid is over, not matter how long the raid takes, you can't go back

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence. Metagame is using a feature of the game that your roleplay character wouldn't actually be able to use, ex when a hitman accepts a hit and it says hit accepted above their head, you can see it, but your roleplayer character can't see it, so therefor you can't use that information in game, another example is using your mic to see if someone is raiding you, since when you are talking you can see who can hear you, and you can see it but your rp character cannot see it

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react? I would try to reason with them to stop abusing their powers, and if they don't stop abusing, I would record it and go on discord to get someone higher than them to come deal with them.

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation? I would pause my sit really quickly and jailtp the mass rdmer, and ban him for two weeks.

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets. I would tell them " I hate to ruin your fun, but just because you are the only ones on doesn't mean the rules don't apply, and if you would like to build outside of a building, become a hobo, they can build on the sides of roads and buildings, but you still can't build on the roads themselves".

Need I say more then these images explain??

Edit: Waltz verified that the ban was false

I feel that these warns alone do not justify your current ability to follow the rules, rather even enforce them.

image.thumb.png.963da2b697f3e276ec59f5106d155b2e.png

Edited by Remuchu

Besides what Rem has said, I do not feel that you are currently good staff material
You've played Xeno for far too long to not know the rules, and I know that. It's that you break the rules which you definitely know are rules, and still continue to later after you were warned.

Pros: 
-The Application isn't sloppy. You provided the right answers exactly how the question desired you to. 
-Chill person, haven't had any bad/toxic interactions with you. 

Cons:
-You were actively Prop Minging minutes prior to me writing this response.
-I hinted that you shouldn't be Prop Minging with a staff application up and then you continue to do it.

Take Away: 
I do not think you are fit for the staff team right now. I agree with Sammerson's mention of that you know the rules by now but decide to break them because you know they exist. I don't think there is much more to be said other than what has been. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.