Give mayor unarrest stick

I think it would be great for mayors to have to unarrest stick. This would allow mayors to give people the option to pay bail without nearby cp. It gets very annoying having to call someone to the pd whenever someone wants to play bail. The stun stick would also be nice so the mayor can push criminals back into their cells after opening the door if they try to rush out.

Thanks!

12 hours ago, BurgerWithOnion said:

Well thats why there is demote and admins. I mean that logic applies to cp's too whats to say cp's dont abuse unarrest stick. That can be said about any class with an unarrest stick.

I agree with this if that was a problem then anyone in cp wouldn’t get one.

When a person is released from prison, it's typically done by a correctional officer, not a politician who walks and and turns the key to the jail cell. With this being said, if you need someone unarrested and you're the mayor, consider talking to the police chief and having him appoint an officer to a bailiff position.