HammyJammy's 2ND Trial MOD Application

Prospect

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name? HammyJammy

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile. https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198093769445/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: -Goku#4942)

a4) What timezone are you located in?NA EAST

a5) How many in-game warns do you have?Currently 0

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why?Never Banned before

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where? I used to Own Devour Gaming. And was admin on a Couple of servers that where shut down.

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP? I want to Volunteer for MOD because I enjoy playing on the Xeno Community. Helping in any way that I can.

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator? I can provide an unbiased, simple solution to any problems that may arise, and my current experience helps provide more understanding into these coming situations, I always keep a level head when dealing with situations and try to get the issue resolved as quickly as I can.

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished. RDM stands for Random Death Match. It is when a player attacks or assaults another player without a just cause. RDA is similar to RDM, however they arrest the player with no reason behind it. I feel that a player who commits these acts should be verbally warned if it was a one time issue, before moving onto a physical warn against their account. If it continues after, they should be kicked, or banned.

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated. NLR stands for New Life Rule. When a player returns immediately back to the place of their last death without waiting 120 seconds, or interrupts a raid after they have died, they are breaking NLR.

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence. Metagaming is when a player uses information that their RP Character does not have access to to gain an upper edge on another player. Example. You where in a base previously and you leave the base and later on you use the information from the past to get into the base or gain access to all the bitminers ect. This information could lead in a severe punishment if Metagaming takes place.

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react? Explain to them what they are doing wrong, make a report to the forums, and bring it up in the admin chat, as well as provide a form of video evidence and try to keep the peace with the higher up so it won't become a bigger issue until one of the Owner's/Admins Can take care of the situation. And try to find out Why they would want to abuse and help them get past it.

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation? First I would Jail the user that is doing the MRDM then I will complete my sit, Then I will go forward and bring the user that commited the MRDM and handle it in the Proper punishment.

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets. I will first ask them nicely to remove the buildings then if they choose to not comply I will first Remove the buildings then provide a verbal warning if they continue I will make it a Physical Warning to go against their accounts. And if they still continue to not comply It could result into a Kick/ Temp Ban.

Edited by HammyJammy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.