Slump God's Trial Mod Application

Slumpy

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name? Slump God

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile. https://steamcommunity.com/id/KillaFosta/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? Canada#5059

a4) What timezone are you located in? Est

a5) How many in-game warns do you have? 0

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why? Never

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where? Fragrp For About Two Months Until The Server Shut Down.

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP? Ive Been Playing XenoRP For A Long Time And The Server Is Really Fun And Minges Sometimes Ruin The Fun. 

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator? Well My Knowledge In The MOTD Would Certainly Help To Make Sits Quicker {But I Think My Prior Staff Experience Would Make Me A Good Moderator Quality's About My Self Im Cool Headed Under Pressure, And Im Unbiased.

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.

RDM Random Death Match: {Killing  Someone For No Valid Rp Reason} If They RDM x1 It Is A Warn But If They RDM 3 Or More Time Its Mass Rdm Which Is A 2 Week Ban {Reason For MassRdm}.

RDA Random Arrest: {Arresting Someone For No Valid Rp Reason} If They RDA x1 Its a Warn But If They Do It 3 Times Or More Its A 2 Week Ban .

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated. New Life Rule: Going Back To The Place He/She Died Without Waiting Two Minutes{Unless A Raid The Person Has To Wait Till The Person Raiding Them, Adverts Over Or Raid Over} A NLR Sit That Occurs Frequently  Is The Person Defending The Base Dies And Comes Back Without Waiting Till They Advert Over And The Defender Trys To Kill Them Which Causes Them To Break NLR.

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence. Metagame Is Using Info Beyond Your Characters Realistic Knowledge Example 1:You And The Person Your Basing With Get Into A Fight And He Kicks You From His Base And While You Were Basing With Him He Told You The Keypad Code And Then You Raid Him By Opening His Fading Doors With The Code Example 2  Your A Police Officer And Decide To Join Xeno Discord's And Someone Sends A Photo Of Them Making Meth Ingame And You Put A Warrant On Them For Making Meth But Thats Metagaming Which Should Result As A 2 Week Ban.

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react? First I Would Record  And Then Talk To Them See If It Was A Mistake Or Not And If He Says It By Purpose I Would Report Him On Fourms Or Tell A Higher Staff.

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation? Jail Him Pause My Current Sit And See If He Killed Them For Any Rp Related Reason And Ban Him For Two Week For Mass Rdm And Go Back To The Sit I Was Working On

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets. Simply Ask Them To Delete There Props And Tell Them They Can Go As Hobo And Build On The Sidewalks.

Edited by Smith's Mom twitch.tv/killafosta
few minor mistakes

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.