Myself (in game name) Moderator Application

Parad0x

a1) Myself

a2) https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198153292296/

a3) Myself#7594

a4) Eastern Standard Time

a5) 3 (Nlr 2 times, prop trapping)

a6) Yes, Because I used a prop in the streets for my building.

a7) I usually hang out with admin's/moderators on the server, so I know a lot. But I don'T have any experience on other servers.

b1) Because I played on this server for a while now, and I think I could help keep the good climate.

b2) I would, I know all of the rules, and even if I'm not a moderator, I have warned people for certain rules they didn't follow.

c1) RDM = Random Death Match. RDA = Random Arrest.  RDM and RDA'S result in a warn. Mass RDA and Mass RDM results in a ban of 2 weeks/days. Can't remember.

c2) NLR = No Life Rule. It's, for exemple, when someone get killed in a raid, You can'T go back to that place until the raid is over. It results in a warn.

c3) Metagame or Metagaming is for exemple when you are not in your RP character and use your real life knowledge. For exemple, If you're a cop, you can'T place a warrant on someone that you THINK has printers. 

d1) Go on the forums and write a report.

d2) Bring the MassRDMer to me, jail him, and continue  the other sit. When finished, handle his situation.

d3) Give them a warn not to do so. Doesn't matter if we're 2 or 50 in the server, rules are still rules.

PS: I do have a mic, But I don'T use it that often. I will use it if I am an moderator on duty.

Pros: Good understanding of the rules, is a pretty chill guy from experience.

Cons: on C2 you forgot to list the timer of 120 seconds. Also, in d1, you would have to record physical evidence. Other than these, it's an overall good application!

Conclusion: +1, has a good understanding of rules and very minor mistakes. I wish you the best!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.