Zmoke Trial Mod Application

Zmoke

a1) What is your in-game (RP)
Zmoke / Fupa Zmoke

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile. 
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Zm0k3/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? 
Zmoke#7768

a4) What timezone are you located in?
(GMT-5) Eastern Standard Time

a5) How many in-game warns do you have?
Unsure

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why?
Yes a few times a while ago
the most recent is NITRP Before that I think it was RDMx2/3

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where?
No this would be my first time being a staff member on a, G-Mod server but i have a good time play on this server
that is why I am applying.

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP?
I have nothing else to do at the moment and would love to help Moderate the server

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator?
Not sure I have never been a mod before and this would be a great learning experience.

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.
RDM: RDM/ Random death match, a player RDMING I would give a warn/jail if it there first offence and if they have been done it on mutiple times i would ban them
RDA RDA/ Random Arrest If the player didn't know that a Law had been changed id let them off with a verbal warn if they knew what they were doing i would Warn them normally

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.
NLR: New Life Rule, *You're in a raid and you have been killed, and you go back to defend/attack a base* That is a violation of NLR

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence.
Metagame is where say you where killed in a raid defending your base and your in a call with your friend, can you alert your friend that your base is being raided 
That is NLR

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react?
Record the abuse and report the higher up

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?
I freeze that RDMER and let another mod/admin handle the situation, if there are no other staff online i deal with a RDMER and resume the sit with the previous person/persons

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets.
Ask the to stop or just become hobos if they are not already

Thanks for reading

-Zmoke

Pros:

okay understanding of server rules

seems like an okay guy

Cons: 

cant be bothered to even look to see how many warns

a good amount of bans

C3 is a total wreck and you didnt even go back to fix it or anything

App seems really rushed.

Didnt give off enough information on really anything.

Conclusion:

-1 you dont seem like you truly care about getting staff on here due to the fact that you didnt even go and spell check or make sure you put everything in the correct space.

Edited by DaBreadCrumbs

Pros

Seems to know the rules

Cons

You have 17 warns, and 13 bans. Very little effort put into app. C2 there is more to NLR than just the raiding asset. 

Overall

-1, 17 warns and 13 bans, little effort, and it seems as though you just did this because you could.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.