CyKhi's Tmod Application

CyKhi

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name?

My name is Cykhi Ingame.

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198427328027/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234)

It is " Cykhi#1710 "

a4) What timezone are you located in?

EST.

a5) How many in-game warns do you have?

I have no warnings at all.

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why?

Yes I have been banned permanently for trying to crash the server.

That was almost a year ago but I appealed the ban, I put all of that behind me now.

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where?

No I dont have any real staffing experience.

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP?

1. It will give me some experience with staffing on Gmod and it can probably help with future opportunities on other Gmod servers.

2. I think the staff response is a bit slow on the server "In my opinion/experiences".    No disrespect to the staff

So I feel I can fast on the response.

3.  More stuff to do on the server, I feel like I have done almost everything so this should be something new to do.

4 . Just to help out some people on the server I dont mind.

5. I feel like being staff is my type of thing.

6. I like DarkRP servers its my type of stuff so I think ill fit in.

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator?

Yes because when I am accepted in some things I am devoted to it, I take my little breaks so I wont get burnt out but this is good for me.

And I am pretty active on Gmod too.

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.

RDM Random Death Match Killing someone with out any good reason.

Example: Say you are walking to a gun store or any other place and someone walks up to you and kills you even though you did not attack the player who killed you.

Punishment Scenario 1: Ok so if the player is new to the server I would do an Admin sit and tell them not to do that again and tell the player to read the server rules,

If they do it again I would have to warn them or possibly jail the player for a bit.

Punishment Scenario 2: If someone is Mass RDMING for no good reason "there is none" I would take the player to an admin sit ask them why the player did it and ban the player for Mass RDA.

RDA Arresting someone with no good reason nor telling them or just arresting someone beyond the laws that the mayor made.

Example: You are putting up a building sign and a police officer arrest you byond the law or for no good reason.

Punishment Scenario 1: If the player who RDAED is new to the server I would tell them to read the rules and tell them Not to do it again or possibly warn the player.

Punishment Scenario 2: If there is a player committing Mass RDA I would tell them why they did it and I would ban the player for Mass RDA possibly a kick but it depends on the severity of it.

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.

NLR NEW LIFE RULE.

Example: You are raiding a base or getting raided and you die but you go back and attack or defend the base.

You have to wait till the raid is over or wait a few mins.

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence.

Metagame.

Example: You die during a raid and your friend/friends are somewhere else and you let your friends know that you are being raided and your friends kill the raiders but the raiders didnt know that your friends where coming.

Basically having knowledge that others but you and your friends have.

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react?

Get evidence photos or videos and report it on the fourms.

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?

Freeze the RDMER and teleport the person who is RDMing and finish my sit and get to the rdmer.

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets.

I would tell them to stop doing that and become Hobos/King Hobo.

Pros

I have seen him active recently, has an understanding of the rules

Cons

Perma Ban for attempting to crash the server, for D1 you shouldn't report on the forums for that if you are a staff member, you should send it to one of the admins on discord (minor error), C2 nlr is 2 minutes, you said a few minutes for me that means 3 or 4 minutes (minor error), You gave single examples for defining the rules, for RDM/RDA it will work, but for metagaming and NLR which are used in different ways it shows you know one facet of it

Conclusion

-1, there is a number of flaws in the application, and you have a perma ban on record

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.