One Nights Moderator application

L1quor  Snurf

What is your in-game (RP) name?

One Night

Provide a link to your Steam profile.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/onenight02034/

What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234)

OneNight#1571

What timezone are you located in?

Mountain Standard Time

How many in-game warns do you have?

Zero

Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why?

No

Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where?

yes i believe so on this server and another i forgot 

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.

Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP?

because my friend says that i had played on this server as a moderator before

If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator?

i feel like i would bring hostility and support to the community 
Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.

RDM is Random Death match 

RDA is Random Arrest-  i feel like the people who do these actions should be punished with jail

Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.

NLR is New Life Rule and an example of it being proposed is when you get raided and the raider kills you and you go back and try and kill him you are breaking NLR by going back to your base 

Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence.

Metagame is taking outside knowledge into the game, example, is know how much money someone has

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
 You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react?

I would report them and or try and tel them that they are doing somthing wrong 

During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?

I would pause my original sit and go and jail the guy that is Rdming and go back to my original sit and handle it then the mass RDMER

Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets.

I would warn them and if they continue i would banned them for a short period

I agree with Lolagaf. The app looks like it was thrown together in a few minutes. Not up to my standards. You didn't go into much, if any, detail on most questions. The hostility comment is also concerning. Overall, -1 from me.

DENIED

Sorry, we chose not to accept your application at this time. You must wait two weeks before reapplying to any XenoRP staff position!

Your application needs a lot more detail. Please try expanding on items such was why you would like to be staff etc. Also, you have a couple issues where you misused words, and generally rushed your application

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.