Moderators report

Your In-Game (RP) Name: MrQWABS

Which staff member are you reporting: Dak and Slugh

Please describe the staff member's unjust behavior: they both teleported me to my base and said it was fail base because it couldnt be pick locked but it could be codepicked and then he made me remove it and then teleported me back to my old pecision and then i went back to base and slugh was talking to my mate and told him that we couldnt shout through a wall and then a kid shot through it and slugh just sat there and i was having a go at him saying how come he can shoot through it

Please provide any available evidence to back your claims:  cant put the thing on its to long

Well to start of, we brough you because your fading door to the entrance of your base was not picklockable. We did not make you remove it we just asked you to fix it before we continue our raid. That could have been as simple as changing all of the props in the door to one keybind, but you removed it.  Problem fixed. We returned you to continue with our raid and noticed you were shooting through materialized fences and killed slugh with it. based on your logic, if someone has an illegal base, the person raiding isnt allowed to use that to their advantage? Also there were many other problems with your base. There was a blackout box on the right and a crouch area on the left. Also on the left you had to jump crouch into some no-collided props to get to your bitminers and printers, which i wasnt even able to get to them all because i couldnt reach. My video is uploading and i will attach it when it is done.

Fhttps://youtu.be/iSrQLwMbKLo

Edited by Dak

First off your base had materialized fences you shot through and a crouch base to your bit miners + made us jump into the no collide spot and your door couldn't be pick locked, we brought you to fix the door and we are required to return you. When the raid was done I was told to go back by dak to check it out and that is when I found how illegal your base was, and when dak was raiding he was getting shot through the fence and he shot back that is all, it was your fault for having it in the first place. Yesterday before that you had way more than 3 fadings doors and you came back during the raid many times.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.