DonaldDuck's staff app

treehouz

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name? donaldduck

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile. https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198028271212/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234) donaldduck#0872

a4) What timezone are you located in? est

a5) How many in-game warns do you have?2

1:Flathamburger/rdm

2:Gibby/silent kidnap

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why? no sir

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where? yes on this server i got to modplus

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP? cause i love the server with all my heart since 1 year ago i became a mod and i loved hanging out with all the mods and i love helping people and the server so i wanna spread my generosity and to make the server the best sever in darkrp        

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator? i think ill help out cause i know how mods have to be that i have  been a mod on this server and that i stay up all night and i can be the one mod to be on so no one does anything

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished. rdm/random death match:player one is walking on the street and then player two kills him for no reason rda/random arrest:player one is a police officer and then sees player two minding his own business then player one comes up to player one and arrests him

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated. nlr/new life rule:player one kills player two in a raid then player one comes back then kills player two then taking his base back.

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence. Metagame is when you use an outside source Discord to receive knowledge and use it inside the game. One example of Metagame would be if Player A is in Player B's discord and Player A sees that Player B's base codes are in the discord, raiding him would be Metagame since he is using discord (an outside source) to obtain information that he couldn't obtain in game to his advantage.

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react? take a picture or get an even higher up then send the picture to a higher up to get him talked to cause him as a higher up i cant (jail,kick ect.)

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?tell the guy i'm in a sit sorry but can you give me a sec or jail him and wait till the sit is over or see if another mod can take him if.this wold end up in a 2 week's ban but if i was a tmod i would have to file a ban forum to get him banned

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets.id tell them to stop and delete all the props ya'll can base on the side of the street if you are hobo but not in the street if they don't stop they will be warned for not listening to a mod if they do it again then i would have to ban

Hey donaldduck, thanks for applying.

This past week I have not seen activity from you, this could be my fault, but this is a common thing for ex-staff. They will resign, then come back and after one day apply for mod again. 

I could be wrong, and if I am please correct me. Just shoot me a message on discord -Lolagaf#7193 

Edited by Lolagaf

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.