Dabi Uchiha Mod Application

Yes うちはダビ

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name? - Dabi Uchiha

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile. - https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198159269583/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234) - Human#2010

a4) What timezone are you located in? - GBT

a5) How many in-game warns do you have? - 0

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why? - Nope

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where? - I have but on old server not active anymore

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP? - I like this server very much but always see some people breaking the rules and sometimes admins are busy or not active. I also came to see all the cases the admins handle so id like to help out with everything i can.

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator? - Well i think im a very frendilyperson and can handle situations which become out of control calmy. Also Im very expernced having over 1k Hours on gmod and most spent on dark rp so i can always teach new players how to play and the basics.

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished. RDM - Random Death Match is when a player kills another player without reason and should be punished by: If commited once should be warned and jailed x2 Warned again jailed 600s x3 Banned 3 days x4+ perm ban. RDA - Random Arrest is when a police job arrests a player without reason this should be treated by: x1 jailed 250s x2 jail 300 + demotion x3 ban 1hour x4 ban 10hour x5 perm (all with warnings)

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated. NLR - New Life Rule - This when a player returns to where he last died and killing etc others, this could be if someone gets raided, dies during raid and they go back and kill the people.

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence. MetaGame is when a player uses OCC (out of character chat) to give others information about something, so a player could use OCC and tell others where a raid is happening or where players are located

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react? Id record his actions and post into discord reporting him also if other admins online id make a report against them.

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation? Id jail the person doing so and ban them on the spot and continue with my current sit, however if anyone in the current sit runs awya/Disconnects id give them a higher punishment

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets. Ask them to delete the props that they have placed becuase it dont matter about how many player are active and warn them verbaly but if contined give actual warn.

The only time I've seen you on was Today. Not only that but the first time i actually interacted with you, you had about 10 fading doors in your base, which were all stacked making the base unraidable. You do have a good Application but i need to see more out of you ( in game ). 

NEUTRAL

Hey Dabi, thanks for applying! 

I think it's great that you want to help around the server, but it seems like your XenoRP knowledge isn't very large.

C1's punishments are pretty off, but the thought is what counts. C2 isn't wrong, but it could be a bit more detailed. Same goes for C3. 

Pros: Some staffing experience, decent application

Cons: Warned while application is up, incorrect punishment times/severity, seems rushed

Conclusion: -1, sorry man ;(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.