Chrizz's Staff Application!!

Chrizz

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name?

Chrizz

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile.

www.steampowered.com/id/213605

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234)

Chrizz#7899

a4) What timezone are you located in?

Central Standard Time

a5) How many in-game warns do you have?

None

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why?

Banned from a different game, Unturned. I made a mistake and started to "hack" when it is just editing the game files, and battleye caught me. This was over 3 years ago however and I wont do that again, as I lost online access to my at the time favorite game.

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where?

Multiple servers in and out of garry's mod

1: ShockcoreGaming-Went to Admin (gmod)

2:  Matt Gaming-Went to Head Mod (gmod)

3:Cannot Remember the Name- Admin (Unturned)

There are many others, but I can't remember the names of them.

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP?

I want to volunteer because I love staffing servers, and I have not for a while now as I took a break from gmod. I was burnt out. But now I am ready to start again. I'd love volunteering for your server, and helping it grow and thrive. I see no staff members on at 12-5 am, that is when the server really just goes haywire. But I am on in those times, if I were accepted I could help with all the other members of the team to get those hours dwindling down till they just don't exist anymore.

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator?

I think that I would be a good moderator as I have staffed many other servers, and they have promoted me so I must be doing something right, lol. But anyway I would be a good moderator if i got accepted by the moderation team as I have good people skills, have skills in defusing situations that could be particularly tense, and I thrive in stressful environments. I lastly have over 2,000 hours in Garry's Mod so I know the ins and outs of the game itself.

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.

If a player just randomly killed someone, and seemed nice I would just give them a warning. Players who do not kill randomly (on purpose) again obviously want to role-play and enjoy the server like everyone else. When they do this again, Ill probably kick them, ban for an hour, after that 3 hour ban, and finally if they do it again that shows me they have no intention to roleplay. I would ban them for a week, as people maybe just want to screw around a bit and return to roleplay once they get it out of their system.

RDA is the same concept, I would first give them a warning, kick, so on and so forth.

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.

NLR- New Life Rule. This states that after you die in roleplay, you may not remember what happened to you, your base, or anything. Like it never happened after you built your base in the first place.

NLR would be broken in the sense if, lets say you get killed by a hit man who had a hit on you at the time. You may not go back and revenge RDM them out of well... Revenge for them killing you. You may also not be able to, once killed in a raid remember what is happening to your base and you may not return until the time is up/ or until the rules of the server does not say otherwise.

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence.

Metagaming is really just using outside information, like a discord call to gain information that your IC character would not have otherwise. As an example say that you have died and are under the effects of NLR, and you return to the scene of your death immediately. You are metagaming in the sense as your IC character should not know about ANYTHING that happened. So you are using your IRL knowledge to come back to where you died to when your IC character should not know that they even died in the first place.

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react?

I would first off go to a staff member that is higher than the one that is abusing quickly and Discord DM them. Saying that "namehere" is abusing their powers, and ruining the server, if there was already a higher up to the one abusing I would tell the staff member higher up the issue and they would deal with it.

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?

I would immediately jail the person mass RDMING and put the sit on hold, then fly over to the person Mass RDMing and ask why he did so, and based on the reaction (nice or plain salty) I would either give them a 3 day ban or a 2 week ban. After that I would return to the sit I would holding and assess the issue.

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets.

They are just messing around, there are only 3 people total on the server, who cares? Now if people started joining I would ask them to stop doing that and remove their props.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my application, I hope you have a nice day : )

-Chrizz ❤️ 

Edited by Chrizz
Clean Up

App looks great. CST people are always good as well. And for d3), its never okay, as this sort of thing can get out of hand very quickly. Its best to shut it down when you see it. As there are plenty of places/areas to build while still following the rules. 

+1 from me

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.