Hunt's Application V4

Doctor Hunt

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name?: h u n t

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198147022595

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234): Caden#7227

a4) What timezone are you located in?: EST

a5) How many in-game warns do you have?: 0

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why?: No, not on purpose.

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where?: Here, a lot. Also staffed on GR, Last Bastion, etc. (I don't wanna go find them all again).

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP?
: I'm getting tired of being on with no staff sometimes. When there are some on, they would rather RP (which is totally fine) then take tickets, so I just want to help out again. I'm also getting bored of walking around and killing people so why not just staff again. I just want to get some responsibility going again. Xeno can take my time that I'm not using to do anything to help. 

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator?: I would make a good applicant because I've had plenty of experience with ULX, blogs, and AWarn etc. I just want to come back to the team and see how things are going. I can still be professional and act accordingly with an unbiased opinion. I know how the community works, I've been here for a while, and

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.: 

RDM (Random Deathmatch) occurs when a player kills another player for no RP reason. Players would be punished with a warn for committing this act.

RDA (Random Arrest) occurs when a player arrests another player for no RP reason. Players would receive a warn for committing this act as well.

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.: NLR (New Life Rule) occurs when a player returns to their area of death and continues to RP in their past life.  

EX: CONVOY kills xXmingelord69Xx, in which xXmingelord69Xx comes back and tries to kill CONVOY. (xXmingelord69Xx would receive a warn for NLR / ARDM). 

EX: h u n t is raiding a base and dies and returns to 360 no-scope the noob that killed him. (h u n t would be then warned for NLR / ARDM)

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence.: Metagame occurs when a player uses knowledge that their character should not know in-game

EX: Someone dies and Someone uses the death cam to look inside someones base and call out that they have printers or where the people inside are located.

EX: A person uses keypad codes to raid a base. 

EX: The mayor arrests a hitman for seeing "Hit Accepted" above his head.

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react?:
 Record the higher ups and take it to their superiors. 

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?: JailTP the MassRDMer and ban them for 2 weeks, then continue my sit. 

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets.: Just ask them to move their builds to the sidewalk. If they don't, they'll receive a warn for building in the streets and if they continue, a kick will be given. 

Edited by Doctor Hunt

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.