TTV 0P H00N's APP <3

TTV 0p_h00n

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name? TTV 0P H00N 

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile. https://steamcommunity.com/id/hoontang1970/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234) op hoon#5989

a4) What timezone are you located in? Central Daylight time

a5) How many in-game warns do you have? 18 total 0 active

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why? I was banned for reaching the threshold of warns because i was stupid.

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where? Yes i spent about a overall a year of staffing on play free rp.

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP? I want to volunteer for Xeno rp because there is like no staff and there is people who want real rps and i think i can help them have the best experience while playing on Xeno RP.

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator? I think i would be a good moderator because i am very active playing video games because of the corona virus. And i would help the server grow from being the mess around server to the more serious role play server.

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.
RDM is random death match and RDA is random arrest These actions would be a warning and unarresting the player who was RDAed

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.
New Life RULE this is when someone comes back the the area of role-play where they died. Well mr finch and mrs cooper were messing around and mr lovers adverted raid and killed them and they both returned this would be NLR.

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence.
Meta Gaming is using information that isn't realistic to act on. Billy is a cop and hears printers but doesn't see them so he calls a warrant and was correct but he was meta gaming.

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react?
I would get proof of this higher up abusing and report them on forums or get a higher up then them on and deal with it.

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?

If i was doing a sit at the time of a mass rdmer, i would grab the mass rdmer and jail him and then ask another staff member to go ban him.

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets.
I would tell them your not allowed to build on the street but if your the only 2 on i will let it slide but when people join i don't want to see it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.