Convoy's Trial Mod Application

CONVOY

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name?

CONVOY

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198295542436/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234) 

convoy#8559

a4) What timezone are you located in?

EST

a5) How many in-game warns do you have?

I have 1 warn for prop-minge.

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why?

I have been banned 6 times. I have been playing since late 2016 and I'm not going to lie, I've been a bit mingy in the past. I have been banned for MassRDM x2, Minge x2, and Prop Minge.

Some of these bans are years old.

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where?

Archer Networks - Moderator - 1 month

XenoRP - Senior Moderator - 3 to 4 months

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP?

I have been playing Xeno for years. I have previously been Senior Moderator and would like to return for multiple reasons. I'm on when there are little to no mods on and I see a lot go down. At this point I only want to help the server and want to see it grow. I will admit it, I have been mingy in the past. I want to change as a player and want to change for the better of the server. I take full responsibility for my past actions.

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator?

I know the rules, playing this server for years has drilled the MOTD into my head. I understand how ULX, BLogs and AWARN works. I'm very active and non-biased. I understand all the fundamentals for being staff and I am always willing to help. 

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.

RDM stands for Random Death match and it occurs when a player kills another player for no valid reason. Players who commit RDM are subject to being warned.

RDA stands for Random Arrest and it occurs when a player arrests another player for no valid reason. Players who commit RDA are also subject to being warned.

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.

NLR stands for New Life Rule. NLR occurs when a player dies and then returns to their spot of death within 120 seconds or when a player dies during a raid and returns to the raid while it's still happening.   Example of NLR: Player 1 is raiding Player 2's base. Player 1 kills Player 2 while raiding. Player 2 then comes back and kills Player 1 while they're still raiding. 

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence.

Metagame occurs when a player knows information that they should not know in RP. An example of Metagame: A hitman has a hit and it says hit accepted above their name. A police officer then exclaims that the hitman has a hit and tells the mayor to hide. This player we be warned for metagame.

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react?

Record the higher up abusing their power then simply send the evidence to one of their higher ups.

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?

Politely pause the sit, then jail the Mass RDMer. After jailing the Mass RDMer I would ban them for 2 weeks, then resume the sit.

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets.

Tell the players to stop building in the street, if they don't delete the props I will remove them and warn them. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.