ForrestGumps Mod App

ForrestGump

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name? ForrestGump

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile. https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198290867940/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234) ForrestGump#0170

a4) What timezone are you located in? Central

a5) How many in-game warns do you have? either 1 or 0

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why? Yes once I have been banned for reaching the warning thresh hold. 

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where? Yes use to be a staff on a unturned server and this server!

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP?

I would like to volunteer for XenoRP because I love the community and I would love to stop Rule breakers, and because its legit the only server I like to play on Gmod Dark RP.

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator?

I believe I would be a good moderator because I know the rules, and I am friendly, and because I am a nice dude.

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished. Rdm is Random Death Match. Rdm is where a player kills another player for no RP reason, and Rda is where a government job Arrests another player for no RP reason.

For Example: RDM lets say Jamie go's up to Randy, and kills him because he was looking at him.

For Example: RDA lets say Max go's up to Noah as a Government job and arrests him for walking.

These would be punished by a warning if it is a mass RDM/RDA I would ban for 2 weeks.

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated. Nlr: Known as New Life Rule: is where you go back to the place you have died last. To avoid breaking NLR you can wait 120 seconds or if it is in a raid wait till the raiders advert over.

For Example: Jim dies from Ryan in one of the industrial buildings, and Jim go's back to Ryan to interact with him that would count as Rdm.

For Example: Katie is raiding Jessica, and Katie successfully kills Jessica, Jessica cant go back to her base until Katie adverts over.

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence. Metagame: is to use outside sources to have ingame advantages such as Discord, and Skype etc.

Lets say Robby is Raiding my base, and all I hear is Bloop from discord, and I see Charles sent me a message saying "oh no Robby is raiding your base hurry".

Lets also say I hear John say there code is 1234, and I raid them and use the code to get into the base that would also count as meta gaming.

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react? I would first record then I would get as much evidence I can to report them to the Admins or the forums.

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation? I would first pause the sit and Jailtp them to a place that does not bother my sit I would then go back to my sit and finish it if they leave no biggie ban there Id and if they stayed tell them why they are getting banned asked them why they did it, and then ban them for 2 weeks.

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets. I would first give them a verbal Warning tell them they cannot build in the street if they wish to build on the sidewalks they can do so as a hobo, and then if they do it again I would give them a warning, and if they do it again I would kick them for not listening to staff.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.