Rjsam77 Mod App

Rjsam77

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name?

Rjsam77

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198040333789/

a3) What is your Discord Tag?

Rjsam77 #7710

a4) What timezone are you located in?

Eastern Daylight Time

a5) How many in-game warns do you have?

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why?

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where?

Yes, An Exstaff Member (senior mod)

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP?

Id Like To Help Out With What I Can plus i just miss making people laugh and have fun

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator?

I think id be a good mod because people always had fun with me and i treated everyone very kindly
Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.

RDM/RDA Is When Someone Kills Someone Or Attempts With No Roleplay Reasoning Such As Getting Killed Then Going Back To Kill Them

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.

NLR Is When You Break NLR (New Life Rule) And Go Back To The Place Of Death And For Instance Say Getting Raided You Die You Cant Go Back Because Thats NLR

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence.

Using Your Mic To See If Anyone Is Around Or Using Codes From A Old Base To Raid Someone
Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react?

I would Start Recording And Tell Them TO Stop And If They Dont I Keep Recording And Send THe Video To The Mods Admin

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?

Id Jail Them And Finish My Sit Then Tend To The RDMer

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets.

Id Tell Them To Stop And If They Dont I Will Warn Them And If They Still Continue Id Resort To Banning

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.