Register *Mario's* Mod Application

Register *Mario*

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name? Register *Mario*

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile. https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198038175436/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234) Register *Mario* #6552

a4) What timezone are you located in? eastern time 

a5) How many in-game warns do you have? I do have a couple but they are from a really long time ago.

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why? Yes and they were from my brother a while back for rdm's and rda's

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where? No I do not, but I still wanna try it out and see how I do.  

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP? I have now been playing on XenoRP for a while now and is active on the server. The server is really fun to play on and I hate always calling for a staff whenever there are people breaking the server rules. I'm active and I have donated to help the server out because I only play on this server. 

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator? I would be a good moderator because I'm a fast learner and I always try to stick with the rules. I also like helping people out who don't know how to play on the server. I'm a reasonable person so I wont ever be unfair to anybody at the same time. 

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished. 

RDM= Random deathmatch. RDM is when someone kills another person for no reason at all. For example, if your walking down the street and you just get sniped out of no where for no rp reason's than that's RDM. People who do this get warned and if a person starts MRDMING that's a instant 2 week ban. 

RDA= Random Arrest. If someone just comes up to you and arrests you for no illegal reason, it would be considered RDA. When someone does it their first time i'll tell them to not do it again but if they keep doing it, they will get warned until they get banned. If someone MRDA'S It's and instant 2 week ban.  

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated. 

NLR is New Life Rules. When somebody dies your not suppose to remember anything before you died and you have a 2 minute countdown until you can return to your original position. An example of someone breaking NLR is, someone just robbed you and killed you at your store and you return right away to sell whatever the person is selling at their store. Another example is,  when somebody just raided your base and killed you but you come to defend your base before the 2 minutes are up and before they call "over". That would be considered breaking NLR.   

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence. 

Metagaming is when someone use's information that their in game character is not suppose to know and use's it on another player. For example. You see someone getting mugged in chat and you make someone wanted without seeing it with your own eyes. Another example is, somebody kidnap's another person and somebody warrants it because they saw it in chat. 

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react? First thing I would do is make sure i'm recording everything he doing. After I got all the recording I need I would contact a higher up staff and show him the whole recording and get the person demoted. 

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation? I would tell the people in my sit to hold up and teleport the person Mass RDMING than jail them. After I would ban him and continue with my sit. 

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets. Ill just tell them to delete it at first and if they don't delete it I would warn them and delete it myself. If they continue to do it they will get kicked and if they comeback and do it again, they will get banned. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.