donaldducks staff app

treehouz

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name? DONALDDUCK

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile. https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198028271212/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234) donaldduck#0872

a4) What timezone are you located in? est

a5) How many in-game warns do you have? 1: gibby silent kidnap

2:FLATHAMBURGER:RDM

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why? no sir

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where? yes on this server phantasm

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP? because i love the server i could be on all night to help out with and i want to help out the server

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator? i have staff experience i could be on all night i know most of the mods i know all the rules i love this server i'm really nice

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished. rdm: random death match a warn/rda: random arrest:warn

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated. nlr: new life rule person 1 kills person 2 person 2 comes back and kills person 1

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence. an approch to a game that trancends or operates outside of the prescribed rules of the game

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react? take a picture send it to some one higher than him explain what was going on 

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation? see if another mod could handle it if not jail him then ban then get back to the sit as fast as i can

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets. tell them to stop if they don't jail them for a minute then tell them to read the rules if they do it again then i will warn them for not listening to a mod if they do it again ill ban for an 1 hour

thank you for spending your time on my app i hope you have a good day please help anyone out

Edited by treehouz

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.