PP Panzer Trial-Mod Application

Panzer

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name? PP Panzer

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile. https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198179169562/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234) Panzer#7380

a4) What timezone are you located in? EST.

a5) How many in-game warns do you have? None to my understanding.

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why? Yes and I fully understand I am responsible for the actions of my account even if I did not commit them and someone else with access to my account did which is my case but like I said I understand that doesnt matter.

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where?  Imperium Gaming I went through multiple ranks on there such trial mod, then mod, then got server manager started up a server for them but it got shut down because the person who was hosting it stole money from them, then went back to mod, went to admin, resigned, came back a few months later, got back up to admin month later became senior admin resigned a few days later cause of stress. I also staffed for a server called Excalibur Roleplay which shut down due to not making enough money I was a tmod on there and was gonna get mod soon but it shut down before my 2 week trial ended.

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP? I like helping people and I want to make sure the server has no rule breakers at all. I feel I am ready to do more for the community and take a step up by joining the Staff Team, to give back for what I’ve learned from the other staff of this community and to help them with the heavy load of work they have. I want to contribute more towards the server, and feel like I can really make others standout. With the knowledge I have currently on the server and being here for a month, i've come across as mature and understanding of the rules/ how the server runs and what a staff member should be doing.

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator? Respect, Responsibility, Being active, Following the rules

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished. RDM is Random Murder and if someone were to use it I would warn them for there first couple of offenses and then result to kicks and bans, RDA is Random Arrest and if someone were to use it I would give them warns for the first couple of offenses and then result to kicks and bans like I would for RDM.

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated. NLR is new life rule and an example of it would be if your being raided and you die defending it but even after dying you come back to the scene of death while still being raided and attempt to kill or run back into the area of death.

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence. There are multiple ways to break metagame but one of the most common is raiding people for reasons that arent realistic such as thinking they have drugs without any sort of proof to support your thought.

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react? Since I do not have the power to do anything I would contact someone that is a higher rank then them to deal with them by doing the correct punishments after showing sufficient evidence.

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation? I would jail that person and notify another staff member about him and ask them to deal with him.

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets. I would tell them that it is against the rules and that they cannot do it no matter what or else they will be warned.

Edited by Panzer

Hey  PP thanks for putting in a application

PROS:

1.  see you in game a lot
  2. have had good experiences with you
  3. you seem very chill 
  4. Has prior mod experience 

CONS:

1. C2 could be a bit more clear with times
  2. C3 could have more detail too

Overall: I see you on a lot and your application could use a little bit of work I would like to see you on the team and it is a +1 for me, have a good day.

Heya Panzer, thanks for applying. 

Cons: 

1. Recently started seeing you on.

2. I warned you for FailRP on silent raiding after telling you to not do it.

3. Warned for False Demote 10 minutes after talking to you.

4. Banned you 19 days ago for 2 Weeks on Mass RDM and LTAP.

Overall I have to give you a -1. I've had to deal with you a lot and I honestly don't think you are fit for staff.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.