Discord Market Place

I like this idea. I love building bases and I feel I could make good bank off of it. If this is actually a thing, embedding links and attachments should be enabled in the channel.

On 1/19/2020 at 12:00 AM, Zyngas said:

Well, as soon as you sell a base once. That guy can give it to everyone else for free, since he has the dupe. Staff won't police that part for you.

Fair. We will just have to only sell to people we trust to not resell the base.

On 1/20/2020 at 5:24 PM, Setro said:

I like this idea. I love building bases and I feel I could make good bank off of it. If this is actually a thing, embedding links and attachments should be enabled in the channel.

Fair. We will just have to only sell to people we trust to not resell the base.

First off id like to say that i love this idea. Honestly about the people reselling, we should make it a rule in the MOTD that reselling bases not made by you is a bannable offence. Im not sure exactly how long the ban would be but i think its reasonable. Maybe we can implement a way to kinda watermark the bases when built and when it is put into another players advanced duplicator it shows something to prove who the original owner of that dupe was. This way someone cant turn around when caught reselling and saying that he made the base himself. Plus there would be evidence on the discord by the player that made it. 

Considering dupes are saved client side, there really can't be a non removable watermark. Staff will not police the reselling of bases because quite simply put it's a waste of time. There is no way to prove that it's completely your base and you made it first etc. Once your base is out there, it's out there.