DoubleOLink's Mod App

Double_O_Link

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name?

Fupa Furgal

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198059008953/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234)

Double#2180

a4) What timezone are you located in?

EST

a5) How many in-game warns do you have?

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why?

Yes, for minge, warning threshold, mass rdm

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where?

None

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP?

Because I think I can be helpful and I like being helpful

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator?

I know all the rules and just because I choose not to follow them sometimes and get 54 warnings doesn't mean I can't enforce them

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.

RDM is Random Deathmatch and is when one player kills another for no reason. RDA is when a cop arrests a random person for no reason. These people should be warned/banned.

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.

NLR is New Life Rule and it is when a player dies and either uses knowledge from their previous life to help them (Like using a keypad code that they heard/saw in game) or they go back to the spot where they died within 3 minutes.

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence.

Metagame is when you learn something that your person wouldn't know. Such as hearing meth as a cop and warranting or hearing someone say a keypad code in discord.

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react?

I would record it and send it to their team leader.

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?

Jail the person, then finish my sit, and then ban them for 2 weeks.

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets.

Tell them not to build in the streets and if they're going to build on the sidewalks to change to a hobo.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.