NigerianStoner's Staff Application [US]

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name? My current in-game (RP) name is Wanheda

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile. https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198302964261/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234) My current discord tag is Clutch#7854.

a4) What timezone are you located in? I'm currently Eastern Standard Time as my timezone, United States as location. 

a5) How many in-game warns do you have? My account currently consists of 4 warnings.

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why? I don't believe I've ever been banned, I don't break the rules to the extreme or even on purpose. I have rdmed once or twice however, not on purpose.

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where?

I indeed do have much previous staff experience, I've been staff on servers on this game and staff on minecraft servers. (I know a little cringy and what not however, experience is experience). I've owned my own servers on Garry's Mod, I've also been staff on the following servers. 

ThatDarkRP (TDRP): I've been staff on this server around 1-2 years ago, TDRP was great for experience as it gets a good amount of players and constant reports of players breaking rules. I was an administrator on this server.

PlayFreeRP: This is a P2W server however, It was still good for experience you still could get demoted for obviously abuse, not doing your job, etc. I was the owners assistant on this server.

My own servers: I can name the servers if you'd like to know with further conversation between us and what not however, Mostly all my servers I owned got at least 15 players. I had proper advertisement and I dealt with sits pretty often on mostly all of them as I had developers that did all the file work. 

WolfGaming: I was an administrator on this server. The server wasn't up for too long however, it was very good for experience and not only that. But it was also very fun to staff there as the player base was constant. The time I was staff on here was around 2-3 years ago.

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP?
I'd like to volunteer for XenoRP for the following reasons. Firstly, I believe the server needs help with staff that are on all the time etc. I've also been playing the server for a while by now. XenoRP is very enjoyable to play, with the exception of rule breakers. Staff also seem to be very polite and seem to enjoy their job, and do it correctly so I'd like to work alongside them to further better the community of XenoRP. Bringing me to my next point, I'd like to keep the community of XenoRP clean of all rule breakers, Racism, etc. I believe XenoRP can continue growing and be one of the top servers on Garry's Mod DarkRP. 

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator?

What would make me a good moderator is that, I have proper past experience. I'm not necessarily toxic towards anyone, I'm a polite person. I know how to use commands, I also know how to deal with players very well. 

Maturity: I'm a very mature person I'd say, I deal with thing in a proper manner instead of getting angry.

Respectful: I'm a very respectful person as when I was growing up I was taught to be respectful to everyone no matter what, which a lot of people haven't been in this generation. 

Dedicated: I'm dedicated to doing the job, I spend as much time as I can on duty trying to keep the server clean of rule breakers. I'm also dedicated to the server not just the job.

Worthiness: I'm a very worthy person of the job as I am as stated above.

Trustworthy: I'm very trustworthy as I'm patient when it comes to trust, Trust isn't free it's earned. I know that, and I'm willing to earn everyone's trust. 

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.

RDM- Random Deathmatch, If a player performs the action of RDM they sha'll be punished by the following in order depending on the severity. (Warn, Jail, 1d Ban, 1w Ban, so on)
RDA- Random Arrest, If a player performs the action of RDA they sha'll be punished by the following in order depending on the severity. (Warn, jail, 1 day ban, 1 week ban, so on)

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.

NLR- New Life Rule is doing anything in a past life (after you've died) in your new life. 

Instances in which this is violated:

A player using prior life information to his/her advantage in his/her new life.
When a player returns to a location they were previously killed at within 2 minutes of respawning.

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence.

Metagame- Metagame is players using non realistic knowledge to their advantage.

Instances:

cops "Hearing" printers through their headset and using it to set a warrant on a player and raid their house.

Another instance of metagame is avoiding combat by any non realistic means.

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react?

I would keep them distracted and notify a higher up, to watch them and or I'd record the higher up abusing his perms and send it to a higher up. 

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?

I jail the player out of the sit Mass RDMing and finish the sit I'm currently in. Once finished with the current sit, I then go to the player Mass RDMing and handle him accordingly. 

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets.

I'd tell them if they'd like to build on the sidewalks, they'd have to switch to a hobo job. Regardless of the player count the rules do not change for an individual. No building on the streets period. (Pointed out by Lolagaf).

Edited by NigerianStoner

This is a great looking application. I can tell you've put a lot of effort into it. Only note is d3), no one can build in the streets, not even hobos, just the sidewalk. 

I haven't had any interactions with you in game, but your application earns my vote.

+1

-gaf

Thank you for applying NigerianStoner.

Pro:

• Very nice application! Have stated you put time and effort into the application.

• OOC very nice person to talk too haven't had any negative experiences while in game.

• In-game understands the rules and a fun player to RP aside.

Con:

none

Overall

+1

Have a good day!

-TEFFA

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.