Lonely's T-Mod Application

Lonely

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name?

My in-game name is Lonely the Smoke God. I formerly went by Osama Bin Liften.

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile.

Link >>> https://steamcommunity.com/id/TheTf2Trader/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234)

My Discord Tag >>> !Lonely!#5970

a4) What timezone are you located in?

I am located within the CST (Central Standard Time) zone.

a5) How many in-game warns do you have?

None I'm a clean boi

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why?

Nope. 

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where?

7 Months of XenoRP(former SMOD) Some staffing on a TTT server and ran my own DarkRP server as well.

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.

b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP?

I want to volunteer for Xeno because I am one of the normal players. I have been here for almost 4 years now and I have seen what the server is like. I also want to volunteer for Xeno because over these four years, I have grown extremely connected to this community; the staff, and the players alike. I want to be able to be dependable for them, and give back to the community that I have spent so much time with. I want to be able to have these close connections and grow a cohesive staff-player experience as time goes forwards. 

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator?

I would be a good moderator because, as stated above, I am just a normal player. I get what the normal players think, what they do and why. I can relate to someone who is having a rough time and help them through their issues without stress. I also have the confidence to understand my flaws, and understand how to fix them quickly and efficiently. I am willing to put my own bias and ideals aside to find the best outcome in a situation, even if it puts me at stake. I am a great social person, and I am able to handle difficult situations with ease. I would be willing to say most of the server knows me, which is useful for connecting to people during sits and handling the issues that come up. I also have the confidence to understand that hate will come to me just for doing my job, and I will accept this. I will perform my duties with efficiency. 

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.

RDM - Random Deathmatch. Random Deathmatch occurs when a player kills another player for no reason, typically outside of a roleplay situation. A player who commits RDM will be warned. There is also MRDM, which stands for Mass RDMing. This is met with a two week ban.

RDA - Random Arrest (accompanied by RDT, which is Random Tasing.) Random Arrests occur when a player arrests another player for no reason, also typically outside of a roleplay situation. A player who commits RDA will be warned. Continually RDA will be a forced demotion, or 2 week ban based on severity. [I sometimes refer to this as FA, for False Arrest.]lol

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.

NLR - New Life Rule. New Life Rule encompasses anything in which the player character dies. You are not permitted to remember any information from your previous life, and must avoid the location in which you died for 2 minutes. While raiding, NLR is changed. If you are killed as the base owner while raiding, you can not return to your base until the raid is over. The same goes for anyone involved in raiding your base. 

Examples: Squawkatoo is killed by Bruh Moment. He returns to the location of his death and yells at Bruh for killing him. ------- Boberto is raided by Kushman. He dies, but returns to his base and kills Kushman from behind. -------- there are more examples, but those serve their purpose. 

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence.

Metagaming - Metagaming is when your player uses information that they should not know in order to gain an advantage. 

Examples: Someone is raiding, and they use a kill bind to die and look through the walls. They use this information to tell their party members where someone will peek from. ---------- Someone sees a Hitman or Raum approaching them. They notice the “Hit Accepted” tag and proceed to kill them in self defense, before the Hitman/Raum commits any hostile Attack on them. 

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:

d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react?

I would proceed to film the staff member who is abusing their power, and contact an admin who can control the situation. I would then proceed to work on damage control with the players, and access all who were affected by the staff member. 

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?

I would !jailtp the player before recording their SteamID and ban them for 2 weeks. (One week as Trial Mod, and get it updated by a higher up.) I would then apologize and continue my sit. 

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets.

I would remind them of Props and Building: Rule Two. I would also recommend they could switch to hobo and build on the sidewalks. If they would not like to do this, I would warn them and remove the props. If they continue to build in the streets, I would kick them for disobeying a staff ruling and violating server rules. 

Thank you for reading my application! I look forward to working with everyone on the staff team if I am accepted. 

Heyo Lonely, welcome back.

Pros:

• Ex-staff
  • Active player
  • Detailed App

Cons:

• Recently demoted for inactivity

If this application is valid, I'm going to give you a +1. I don't know if you were given the all clear to apply (since you were demoted), however if you were, I'd like to see you on our team again. 

Hey lonely, thank you for applying

Pros: 

Ex-staff on XenoRP

Good mod app

Very active recently

Knows the rule very well

Very chill in-game

Cons:

None

Overall, i dont think you getting demoted is a cons because even tho you did get demoted, you are still one of the most active, i see you more often than most s-mod, whenever im on the server i always see you, hope to see you back on the team +1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.