COVID-19

I'm kinda mad because the disposable vapes that I use, Pop, is made in China and distributed in the US. The coronavirus is making everyone in china not focus on making any more of my Strawberry Mango Pops. Kinda making me angry. What ways is this new virus impacting your life?

Screenshot_20200214-133509.png

Forgive me as I seem to have came off as insensitive, my mistake. Although I do love my precious Strawberry Mango vapes, I would like to see this epidemic ended as it isn't good all the way around. Now, while it is true that the sooner this epidemic is taken care of, my vapes will be in production once more. Seeing it end would be great as the Chinese people are not all available to see doctors or have access to these face masks which can help mitigate the infections and spread. The Chinese government has already shown that because of this disease, the have no issue completely disregarding basic human rights. These rights are broken with the government: busting down doors to capture people and put them in forced containment, putting suspicious people in small metal boxes, and overall not handling the situation as required. The west should make face masks and send them to China as a show of good faith. The world should attempt to unify up and put all resources into finding a cure because if we put it on the back burner, it may come back to bite us.

Edited by Gonzo
On 2/15/2020 at 12:19 PM, Gonzo said:

Forgive me as I seem to have came off as insensitive, my mistake. Although I do love my precious Strawberry Mango vapes, I would like to see this epidemic ended as it isn't good all the way around. Now, while it is true that the sooner this epidemic is taken care of, my vapes will be in production once more. Seeing it end would be great as the Chinese people are not all available to see doctors or have access to these face masks which can help mitigate the infections and spread. The Chinese government has already shown that because of this disease, the have no issue completely disregarding basic human rights. These rights are broken with the government: busting down doors to capture people and put them in forced containment, putting suspicious people in small metal boxes, and overall not handling the situation as required. The west should make face masks and send them to China as a show of good faith. The world should attempt to unify up and put all resources into finding a cure because if we put it on the back burner, it may come back to bite us.

Keep in mind China is also the main supplier of the base items needed to make medical drugs in the U.S. Due to C19 they have started to limit the flow of these items, making it possible the US might suffer a shortage of much needed medications.

• 2 weeks later...

not impacting my life at all. Swine flu didn't even impact my life aside from one case in my class who ended up perfectly fine. Not to mention, im an internet hermit who lives in kansas now. The godamn zombie apocalypse could happen and I would probably end up being fine to be fair.

Edited by Greg
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm down in Texas and it's spreading here too. It's actually about to end school for the rest of the year. Everything is just getting worse everyday. My hair is starting to get long and they are closing places like that so what am I gonna do?

• 3 weeks later...

So revisiting this thread, after the fact that the US is the flagship country for the spread of this disease. I'll ask again, how is the coronavirus impacting your life? Because my whole county is going apeshit

Edited by Gonzo
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...