Actno T-mod application

Actno

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name? Actno

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile. https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198311892310/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234) Actno#1234

a4) What timezone are you located in? NA-EAST 

a5) How many in-game warns do you have? 0 

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why? I think 2 both from active warnings.

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where? I used to own my own gmod deathrun server besides that i'm pretty inexperienced with being a staff on a darkrp server.

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP? I really love the staff team on xeno and i really enjoy playing on the server and also love the player base on the server and when i get on I really have a fun time playing raiding bases and mugging etc and i also just wanna get a chance to be a mod.

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator? I think I would be a really good mod because i've been on the server for a pretty long time now and I know all of the rules on the server and will make sure that none of the rules will get broken and i'm on the server pretty often so i'm active and also i'm very active at night time when there is little no players are online.

Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished. RDM-Random Deathmatch - When you kill someone for no reason. Example - Someone comes up to you and starts talking trash and you shoot them that is RDM. Example 2 - You walk up to someone and shoot them for no reason. Example 3 - You start shooting random people which would be mass rdm. Example 4 - You walk up to a hobo and shoot them that is RDM. If example 1 happens it's a warn. If its example 2 it's a warn. if its example 3 it's a ban for 2 weeks. If its example 4 it is a warn. RDA-Random Arrest - Example 1 - You walk up to someone and arrest them for no reason that is RDA. Example 2 - you walk up to someone and weapon check them and it says they have no weapons at all then you still arrest them that is RDA. Example 3 - You walk up to many people and arrest them for no reason that is mass RDA. If example 1 happens a warn. If it is example 2 then it is a warn. If it is example 3 its a 2 week ban from the server.

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated. NLR-New Life Rule: Example 1 - Say you want to raid a base and you do /advert raid on the base and attempt to raid it but you get killed but after you get killed you go back without waiting 10 min to raid the base that is nlr and it is a warn and if you do it multiple times it is a 2 week ban for mass nlr. Example 2 - You start a pd raid and you make it in but then an officer comes in and kills you after that you run/drive over to the pd and go back inside and start another raid that is nlr and if you don't start a raid you still have to wait the nlr timer which is 2 min and if this does happen its a warn and if you do it multiple times its a 2 week ban for mass nlr. 

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence. Metagame-Metagaming is were someone is using out of character knowledge. Example 1 - You are in a party with your friend and your friend gets killed while in your party but you didn't see it and you see that he died up in the right corner of your screen and you go kill the guy that killed your party member that's meta gaming and if this does happen it's a warn and if they keep doing its mass meta gaming which is a 2 week ban.

Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react? If an admin or higher above mod is abusing powers I would record them doing and upload it too youtube and send the video to one of the admins or owners to get their staff taken away so it wouldn't happen again.

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation? If someone is mass RDMing while in a sit I would jail the user that is mass rdming and finish the sit i'm already in and then i would ban them for 2 weeks for mass RDM.

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets. If 2 players are in the streets and they're building it doesn't matter how many players are online rules are rules I would delete their props and warn them both for building in the street.

P.S - I know some of you know my past on the server but I just wanna let you know that I have matured a lot and I just want a chance to be a xeno staff member.

Edited by Actno

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.