Ferrit`s Mod App

Ferrit

a1) What is your in-game (RP) name? Ferrit

a2) Provide a link to your Steam profile. https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198269266823/

a3) What is your Discord Tag? (ie: SomeUser#1234) Ferrit#5772

a4) What timezone are you located in? Central Standard time

a5) How many in-game warns do you have? 10

a6) Have you ever been banned? If so, explain why? Yes, i was banned For Nitrp By Greg ( 1 Day Ban) I did Deserve it becuase, i was being an all together nuesense and annoying him to the point that he felt banning was the only solution.

a7) Do you have any prior staffing experience? If so, where? Yes i have been staff on Xeno before, it went well, but i had to resign due to Internet connectivity issues ( Currently Fixed)

Please answer these questions with your honest opinion.
b1) Why do you want to volunteer for XenoRP? XenoRP is a Cringy but all together wholesome community that has Given me a fun experience, but still needs monitoring and guidance to maintain it`s Wholesome"ness" and i feel i can help with that, and be a Good Consultant to other moderators and players that have questions i can answer  with confidence.

b2) If you were to get accepted, what do you think would make you a good moderator?

A good moderator is strict on the rules of the server ( MOTD),But can also be a helpful and all together nice and accepting person. A good moderator also knows when the best punishent is to be passed onto the accused.
Please provide descriptive answers for the following questions:

c1) Define RDM/RDA and describe how players who perform those actions should be punished.

RDM ( Random Death Match) Warn 1st offence and more serious punishment after the 4th consecutive offence ( Same period of time) 2 week ban ( Mass RDM)

RDA ( Random Arrest) Warn 1st offence with more serious punishment if continuation of offence continues (NITRP) (Mass RDA)

c2) Explain "NLR" and provide examples of instances in which it is violated.

NLR ( New Life Rule) Warn 1st Offence and every offence after unless constantly violated which will lead to more serious punishment (NITRP)

c3) Define "metagame" and provide examples of its occurrence.

Metagaming is generally a term used for other players Broadcasting information in an RP event like a kidnapping to give players an advantage that they should not have ( Using OOC to say that you have been kidnapped and broadcasting your location and the amount of players in your location)
Please explain how you would handle each of these situations:
d1) You see a higher up is abusing their powers to the highest severity, how do you react?

I would Record footage of the higher up abusing their powers and present it to an admin or a higher up

d2) During a sit, you see someone outside of the sit Mass RDMing. How do you handle the situation?

Jail the "Mass Rdm"er". and Finish the sit that i have already claimed. if there are no other staff online to handle it. If there are, i would ask if a staff member could handle it because i am currently busy in that sit

d3) Only two other players are online, and they're building in the streets.

Delete the props and ask them to become a hobo, show them the areas that they are allowed to build on. if they continue to disobey and build in areas they are not allowed to build on, i would warn them and if it continues more serious punishment may be used (Ban For Not listening to staff or NITRP)

Was talking in game with you the other day. You seemed like you knew your stuff and the application reflects that. I wouldn't mind having you on the staff team. My only concern is that this could be a short time thing. Recently active old players do this a lot.

Pros:

Has been staff on the server before

Really good application

Seems like a really good guy

knows his stuff as well

Cons:

Warns

Banned recently 

Conclusion:

As of where im sitting, im going to say Neutral until i can see what others think. You seem like a great guy, you know the server rules and you are active cause i see you on alot. However i dont know you well at all and seeing that you have been banned recently, im not so sure on whether or not i want you on the team. Think the way i am, you have been banned recently for NITRP. The way im looking at this situation is how do i know that you arent gonna abuse powers or something like that? Not saying you will but thats the way im looking at it.

EDIT: im gonna go ahead and give you that +1. Dont disappoint me 🙂

Edited by DaBreadCrumbs

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.