Little Ideas for the server :)

Hello here! im a player called Thug Llama, and i got little ideas.

We should be able to sell much more M9k weapons from gun dealers/BM dealers, because currently there are 10 Weapons from the heavy gun dealers (The best being the Spas-12, ACR and AK-47, the rest are pretty shit with 20 round mags), there are 2 guns from BM dealers (Dragunov OP and shitty AN-94) and finally the forgotten Light gun dealer (that has some Honey Badgers and P90s with other small weapons).

I suggest we add guns such as the Double Barrel, the Barret M82 and many more that i will list here that DO have a reason to be implemented:

Assault Rifles :

1. HK-416
  2. SCAR
  3. G36
  4. L85
  5. M14
  6. Tar-21
  7. Aug 23

Heavy Guns for heavy gun dealer btw :

1. Ares Strike
  2. M60
  3. FG42
  4. PKM
  5. Double Barrel (for everybody)
  6. Striker-12 (for everybody)
  7. Browning auto 5 (for everybody)
  8. 1887 Winchesters
  9. Dragunov SVU (for everybody)
  10. PSG-1 
  11. SVT-40
  12. Barret M82
  13. Barret M98B

Finally, the small guns :

1. KAC PDW
  2. Raging Bull
  3. UZI
  4. Tommy Gun 
  5. Bizon
  6. MP40
  7. MP5SD

(any guns already existing or in the game that are listed above are little errors, im not a robot 😄)

Some will say that "only custom classes can have these weapons." With that said, we currently and i dont think it will come back, cannot get new custom classes.

All players should be able to buy strong guns, or maybe let the donators get the dealers job (Like explosive dealers for Freeman Rank).

From my personnal view, except getting nice hitman and Pro Thief Jobs + Better bitminers, the higher ranks do not feel that worth it.

I am currently a GMan. I think this server is really great, made with love and has a well made staff, but there needs to be more aspects and reasons to buy ranks, such as getting better access to guns  for donating. I do take replies, and would love to actually have some, even if its happy or bad comments. 

Thank you for the time you spent reading this, hope you will not close without thinking twice and changing something

You can contact me anytime on Discord im always on

- Thug Llama

1 hour ago, Doctor Hunt said:

No.

No DB, no Striker, no Browning, no Dragonov, no PSG.

Basically no to this whole post.

CC's are indeed probably never going to be open again, but basically it's a first come first serve basis to be with these weapons.

Honestly facts tho, I dont want to see double barrels on the daily, as well as getting blasted by powerful weapons constantly

Double barrel would have to get a huge nerf if it goes out to the public and @Zyngas is fully capable of doing this look at my glock18 on my cc for example.

Zyngas's alphamale ban list

Goodbye dancing aka legit aa

Goodbye huge font

I bet you boys know whos alpha now

Edited by xxkracklexx
Lacks basic english

But here's my list for modified version of his list that actually might happen

All the assault rifles on Mr @Pentaire Rose list is fine

Snipers 

Intervention

Barrett m98b

Submachine guns and pistols

Mp40 has a super slow fire rate damage makes up for it tho

Mp5sd I just love suppressed weapons in general

Hk45c sound of this pistol is satisfying

Ump this weapon might be public already but I'm not too sure

More slow fire rate shotguns would be good too

No automatic shotguns except for jackhammer it seems balanced to me but I could be wrong

No browning auto range on this gun is actually insane 

Edited by xxkracklexx
Lacks english

I actually agree with krackle here. Some new guns would be nice. And a good pump action would be better. Not db. But just something better than the ithica. 3 shot is fine. Not 10. We already have good semiauto and bolt snipers. So the intervention would just be preference. 

Just to add some input from the development side of things, We already have a plan to release a system which adds a new merchant job that already has a good majority of these weapons. The only thing is, the system overall is still a little ways out, but just know that there will be new weapons available to everybody eventually. I will also consider adding a couple more weapons to the base dealers, as you all have mentioned quite a few weapons that I totally forgot about.