Translucent Materialized Fences

So I am aware you cannot have materialized fences because you can shoot through them but they cannot be seen through. My suggestion is that I want translucent materialized fences to be allowed because you are able to see that it is a fence and you can also see through it from both sides. This will also allow bases to look better because you can match the color of your base so you wont have a nice looking base with just some plain old fence sitting there.

rp_downtown_v4c_v20008.jpg

Edited by Bubba
13 hours ago, Pocket Sand said:

-1 try explaining this to a tmod

I understand some t-mods may have confusion but thats why you just explain it to them Plus you arent even using the material tool its the color tool but many people believe its materialized and that why i said that. Not much of a reason to not want this to be added. Its a simple solution.

On 5/3/2020 at 8:25 AM, Bubba said:

I understand some t-mods may have confusion but thats why you just explain it to them Plus you arent even using the material tool its the color tool but many people believe its materialized and that why i said that. Not much of a reason to not want this to be added. Its a simple solution.

It is also materialized to be fair though, you're just using the white material

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...